The San Antonio District Dental Society (SADDS) is a professional membership organization that supports our member dentists and connects them to each other, provides continuing education opportunities and helps our community of patients find resources that best suit their needs. SADDS is part of a tripartite affiliation with the Texas Dental Association and the American Dental Association.
Being a tripartite member of the ADA/TDA and SADDS means being a part of something bigger than yourself, investing in your future as a dentist and the profession of dentistry.
A few of your benefits:
- Regulatory and compliance help. How do you comply with rules and regulations, and how do you know when they change? The ADA/TDA and SADDS keeps you up to date and offers personal assistance when you need it.
- Third party payor and public program assistance. We keep you informed and provide individualized help.
- Continuing education. Attend the biggest dental meeting in the state or find something local that fits your schedule. Your membership gets you fantastic CE options.
- Legislative advocacy. TDA ensures member dentists can work with the legislature, so that new laws protect Texas dentists and patients.
- Dispute resolution. TDA and component societies help dentists and patients resolve disputes, outside the courtroom.
- Professional connections. Attend our bimonthly General Membership meetings or sign up for a volunteer opportunity or other event! We help you connect with colleagues to enhance your practice, and your life.
- Help patients find you. The ADA Find-a-Dentist tool helps patients find member dentists in their area. Patients also call our local SADDS office and visit our website, looking for referrals. Patients that find us are educated and want their dentist to be a member of the ADA/TDA and SADDS.
- Information resources. As a dentist, what you don’t know can hurt you. Your membership keeps you in the loop, and helps you avoid risk.
- Life & practice resources from TDA Perks. Compliance, marketing, insurance, student loan refinancing, supplies, real estate—to name just a few. Trusted companies with members-only pricing.
- Giving back. A chance to work side-by-side with your colleagues and help patients in need, consider donating to the San Antonio District Dental Society Foundation.
TDA Digital Member Resources Guide
Please join us today by visiting our Membership page.
Some content on this website may only be viewed by SADDS members, this includes:
Newsletters, Member Directory, and Profile Update.